LIFESTYLE PA, Dubai, UAE Based
- Responsibilities typically include acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls. managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the Principal VIP and family members booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation.
- Dealing with Principal VIPs property management between Dubai and London.
- Position may require travel between the two countries.
- Applicants should have experience in similar role or with service of UHNW clients.
- Strong organisational skills, flexibility, and willingness to work with alternating work shifts.
- Previous butler or first-class service experience will be advantageous.
- Male or female candidates can apply
- Dubai Based candidates are preferable
- Competitive Tax Free salary
- Accommodation: Not provided
- Driving Licence: Required
- Interested candidates should submit their up-to-date CV, portrait, and full-length photograph, plus all supporting documentation and salary expectations in AED or USD.
- *We also strongly suggest candidates submit a 2-minute introduction video with their application telling us about themselves, their experience and why they feel they are a good fit for the position.
*Only candidates who send us all required information will be considered.
*Due to high volume of applicants we will only contact successful applicants.
Job Ref: LPAD21