We are recruiting a highly experienced Spa Therapist for a Private Residence of an UHNWI in the Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. This is a life-changing opportunity to work in an extremely high profile environment while earning an extremely comfortable income at the same time.
- Delivering a variety of spa services in a safe and comfortable manner.
- Maintaining equipment and sample inventory of products.
- Acknowledging and responding to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations.
- Will have unrestrictive travel in European cities or have all key visas in place
- COVID-19 Vaccinated
- Ideal candidate should be confident in massage therapy, body treatments and be able to provide advanced facial treatments.
- Strong massage therapy skills
- Confident in body treatments and advance facial treatments
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Must be well presented, possess strong communication and team work skills with a professional yet friendly approach.
- Experience working with VVIP guests is desirable.
- Well presented
- Have a flexible attitude
- Willing to travel
- Qualifications Required / Desired:
- Level 3 diploma or equivalent required
- CIBTAC, CIDESCO, ITEC, Wat Pho Thai massage or similar.
- Haman, Fitness, Hair dresser / Barber.
- Ayurveda Training.
Salary: Very Attractive salary (depending upon experience)
- Visa: Included
- Accommodation: Excellent
- Meals: Included
- Medical Insurance
- Travel: Return Flights
- 30 days annual leave
To Apply please send us your up-to-date CV and a separate portrait photograph, your training certificates, salary expectations and at least 2 checkable work reference contacts.
Job Ref: SPAKSA21