VIP Lead Flight Attendant
- We are currently recruiting a Lead flight attendant for a private client based in Africa.
- We require a female candidate with previous experience in a Lead VIP flight Attendant role.
- You should be well versed with managing a private aircraft and training junior flight attendants.
- EU passport or all visas in place in order to travel to UK and across Europe
- Ideally you will have a B1/B2 and/or C1/D USA visas.
- Well versed with menu planning, catering and silver service.
- Rotation: Month on/off rotation
- Salary: TBA (Competitive)
- Allowances: Per-diem allowance
- Accommodation: provided
- Flight Tickets: to and from home base
- Medical Insurance: Provided
You MUST have previous experience in a Lead Flight Attendant role working with a corporate aviation company to qualify.
- Please send us your up-to-date CV
- Portrait and Full Length photographs in business attire
- Copies of the current visas you hold
- Training certificates
- Reference letters or at least two reference contacts (Name, Designation, Company and contact)
- Flight Attendant Licence (If you have a current one)
- Covid Vaccination Certificate.
- Salary expectations in USD
- *Optional, a two minute introduction video telling us about yourself and your experience.
Only candidates who fit the criteria and who provide ALL requested information will be considered.
Please apply via the link or email us your full application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: NLFA21
*Due to the high volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted.