Due to recent events with COVID-19 and as so many have lost their jobs, we have decided for a limited time only to reduce our usual rates to make them more affordable for everyone!
Why not ensure your online image is as professional and polished as your new CV.
- According to a report published by Jobvite in 2014, 94 percent of recruiters are on LinkedIn, but only 36 percent of job seekers are.
- This means that the majority of jobseekers out there are missing out on a powerful resource.
- LinkedIn is usually the first place that recruiters and new business contacts go to evaluate you as a businessperson and a candidate. But even if you already have a LinkedIn profile, you still might not be using it to its full potential.
- Your profile is useless unless its discoverable online and catchy to employers. Fortunately there are a number of things we can do to optimize your profile and improve your chances of being found.
- It helps to think of your LinkedIn profile as your own personal website endorsing you – the brand.
- There, we will showcase your successes, interests and endorsements through both textual and visual content. And just as any good marketer will optimize a commercial website to improve its effectiveness and search rankings, we will do Let the professionals market you to the maximum in order to get you noticed by potential employers.
- As with most things in life, the more you put into, the more you stand to gain!
- Once you opted for this service we email you confirmation of receipt and get to work on your profile straight away!
Email us your login details for your LinkedIn account to: email@example.com
Quoting Ref: MyLinkedinEdit
Please allow up to 48 hours for us to update and optimise your LinkedIn profile. Note: All information shared is treated with the strictest confidence.