Our 2 minute Introduction CV Video is your chance to shine!
This personal touch is an extra layer to your application which can really can help you to stay one step ahead of the competition! In our experience candidates who have previously submitted an Introduction CV video are twice as likely to get through to the interview stage!
*More and more employers are asking for candidates to make introduction videos to submit along with their CV application.
We are now offeing this additional service, where we will edit your video and showcase it in the best format with a few introduction slides.
You can add this the video link to your CV for an interactive experience for potential employers .
We usually ask our candidates to do a short 2 minute Introduction video telling us about their experience, training and why they feel they are a good fit for the position.
This can be filmed using your smartphone camera.
- Ensure the lighting is good and background noise is kept to a minimum
- Film it in a sitting or standing position, next to a plain background, ensuring the camera is in a static position
- You can film the whole 2 minutes in one sitting or in 4 individual parts.
- Make sure to dress in corporate attire.
- Practice what you would like to say: We suggest you start by introducing yourself, tell us about your work experience, aircrafts you are qualified on , additional training you have taken and what makes you a good candidate for the position.
- This is your time to really let your personality shine, so don't forget to smile!
Upon purchase we will send you a receipt via email with further instructions. Please allow upto 5 working days for video completion.